Address Change

  • Please complete the Address Change Form and bring Proof of Residency documents with you to the District Administrative Office, 45 Mt. Rock Road, Newville: 

    Proof of Residency – acceptable documentation includes two (2) of the following:

    • Lease
    • Sales Agreement
    • Current Utility Bill
    • Mortgage Agreement
    • Driver's License/DOT ID
    • Credit Card Bill
    • Property Tax Payment Receipt
    • Paycheck Stub
    • Voter Registration

     Please note: Proof of Residency is not required to update the address for non-custodial parents living outside the Big Spring School District.


    Incomplete forms or improper proof of residency cannot be processed.

    Proof of Residency may be e-mailed to Madison Sloop at

    or faxed to (717) 776-4428 Attn: Child Accounting

    Questions concerning a change of address or proof of residency may be addressed to Katelyn Minnich at (717) 776-2413.

    Questions concerning transportation may be addressed to Nicole Deutsch at (717) 776-2419.