Big Spring Cyber Academy
Our cyber school program is offered through CAOLA , the Capital Area Online Learning Association, and provides full and part-time learning for Big Spring students in grades 6 - 12.
Why choose Big Spring Cyber Academy?
- Your student will remain enrolled in the Big Spring School District and can earn a Big Spring diploma as a student in our cyber academy.
- Our school counselors assist in the course selection process and career/college readiness.
- Laptops are provided for students along with technical support.
- Students may participate in extra-curricular activities and school events.
- The program offers core and elective course options.
How will we support your student?
- Our Distance Learning Coordinator supports students virtually and in-person.
- Our Distance Learning Coordinator supports students with first level technical support, training/orientation, progress, attendance, and communication of information.
Students are successful when...
- They are motivated to take control of their learning.
- They ask questions and actively engage with their teachers.
- They talk with their family about their progress and grades.
- They access the Distance Learning Coordinator when they need additional support.
- They stay connected through events, sports, clubs, and other extra-curricular activities.
If you are interested in enrolling in the Big Spring Cyber Program, please contact your school counselor.
Last Modified on June 29, 2022