Welcome to SPEECH/LANGUAGE THERAPY with Mrs. Warner!
Jeni Warner here, Speech/Language Pathologist for the Big Spring School District. Each year my assignment changes, but this year, I can be found working with our little Bulldogs at Mount Rock Elementary and Oak Flat Elementary. This is my 12th year with the district and I take such pride being a Bulldog! My passion is helping students learn to communicate in a functional manner and teaching adults the best ways to work with students who have a speech/language impairment.
*A B O U T M E*
- Bachelors Degree from West Chester University of PA; Communicative Disorders
- Masters Degree from Bloomsburg University of PA; School-Based Speech/Language Pathology
- K-12 Educational Leadership Administrative Certification from Shippensburg University of PA
- Hired as a Bulldog in 2009 through present
- I've been an assinged SLP to every buiding in the district except for Newville Elementary
- My main office is located at Mount Rock Elementary
- 2020-2021 assignment: You'll find me at MR and OF
- Summer School Coordinator
- My husband and I (along with our cute pup, Piper) live in Mechanicsburg
- I love to travel, travel, travel; especially internationally
- Volunteering at my church brings me happiness
- I'm an outdoors kind of gal: water, mountains, beach, backyard
- Truly value family and friend time